Thursday, November 11, 2010

Way Over the Line Preview

Sometime in the near future I will be publishing my book, Way Over the Line, as an ebook (and possibly as a print on demand book). It's a science fiction meets baseball story for upper middle grade readers (I'm thinking ages 11-13 are the primary target).

Jessie Campbell loves baseball, but he's terrified of the ball. Though he can make great running catches in the outfield, if a ball is hit right at him, he'll duck out of the way. And forget about batting. When he and his best friend, Ryder Gonzalez, are abducted by aliens, they learn that they are there because the aliens want Ryder to play on their team for the huge Intergalactic Over the Line Tournament. Jessie seems to be only along for the ride. What sort of adventures do these two find in space? Can Jessie learn to overcome his fear of the ball, or is he destined to be a spectator his entire life? Find out in Way Over the Line by E.J. Krause. Coming soon!

I'll be posting some chapters from the book in the coming weeks--roughly a third of the book. I hope this will excite people into wanting to buy the book when it's available. I'll, of course, let everyone here know when it's available. Look for at least two updates a week with new chapters, though I haven't figured out a schedule yet. Best to just keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment